Expected Salary$18.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time receptionist in our client’s New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with forward-thinking and creative teams, helping to ensure the office runs smoothly and that all guests and visitors have an exceptional experience.
This position is part-time with 20-25 hours per week. We're looking for people who can accommodate working Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9am-5pm.
The ideal candidate is also attentive to detail, an excellent communicator, and comfortable managing multiple responsibilities independently in a dynamic environment.
- Greet visitors and answer telephones, providing prompt, accurate, and friendly support as needed.
- Maintain and organize conference room and office areas.
- Receive and distribute mail, packages, and internal materials.
- High school diploma
- Experience as an office assistant or similar
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to write clearly
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
Commitment: This is a part-time (20-25 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY. The expected schedule for this role is Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 9am - 5pm.