Expected Pay Rate:$51.00 - $58.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Visual Designer to create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts.
All candidates need to have a high level of creativity and be able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. You’ll also need to be flexible with client demands, work well under pressure, and multi-task.As a Visual Designer, you will:
- Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to communication problems.
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design.
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present them to clients.
- Create charts and graphs from given data.
- Associate's degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design (Bachelor's degree is preferred)
- 3+ years experience in relevant role (visual, product, website, interaction, or smart display design background is a plus)
- Ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic, and film
- Ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images
- Experience designing responsive layouts, creating retrographics, and photo editing
- Creativity, verbal/written communication skills, and problem solving ability
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; and the San Francisco Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.