Expected Salary$35 - $40 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Engineering Technician to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco headquarters. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to transforming the agricultural industry with innovative technological tools.
As Engineering Technician, you’ll work on reworks and repairs for a proprietary 6000-pound agricultural machine. Fixing mechanical equipment, repairing hydraulic and pneumatic systems, welding, and crimping electrical terminations will be part of your daily tasks.
You will also work to test the agricultural machine directly on farms during daily trips, including preparing for field tests, driving and maneuvering on the field, and fixing any mechanical issues happening on the farm.
This is an opportunity to evolve in a very fast-paced engineering environment, and gain knowledge of the Agricultural Automation industry while working closely with best-in-their field engineers.
We’re seeking an Engineering Technician with mechanical skills and an understanding of engineering schematics. You’re highly detail-oriented and willing to learn!
- Basic mechanical skills and general knowledge of operating hand tools, portable power tools, and bench tools.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics, and blueprints.
- Strong attention to detail, quality focused, organized and willing to learn.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Experience with welding and electrical soldering is a plus
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract. Local travel is required.