Expected Salary$25 - $29 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Design Program Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you’ll partner with Design Program Manager to support the operations and growth of the company's Design Community in Seattle.
You'll help define and establish on-boarding and educational programs, proactively raise and solve issues affecting design and product work, and facilitate team culture and success.
We’re seeking candidates with a background in project or program management and strong organizational, time management, and communication skills. The ideal candidate can work independently yet is comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization, and can facilitate relationships that drive successful partnerships and cross-team collaboration.
- Help establish and support onboarding and ongoing learning programs for design teams in Seattle, while building impactful relationships across the full design org.
- Act as a general point of contact for new hires, while planning and attending lunches and other group social events.
- Collect feedback from onboarding and education programs attendees, ensuring the sessions are tracking to meet defined goals.
- Assist management with other miscellaneous tasks, such as scheduling meetings for the design org and event planning.
- Frequently update groups and email aliases by adding names of new hires.
- Take notes in meetings and assist with implementing the next steps and changes in the program(s).
- Partner with Design Program Managers and Coordinators across all regional offices, to share best practices and strive for consistency across all programs while being mindful on where there should be differences.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience (program development/coordination, administration, event planning, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities independently
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with designers and/or product teams is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Seattle, WA.