Expected Salary$20 per hour
HireArt is looking for a part-time Office Assistant responsible for administrative tasks in our client’s San Francisco office. In this role, you will ensure the office is properly provisioned, sort mail, and perform other general office clerk duties and errands. You would work two or three days per week, with the potential for up to 20 hours.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands
- Maintain office equipment as needed
- Maintain supply inventory
- Perform data entry
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to write clearly.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Commitment: This is a 4 month assignment with the opportunity to extend. You'll need to work 20 hours per week, spread between 2 or 3 days in the office.
Enlitic’s mission is to provide tools that allow physicians to fully utilize the vast stores of medical data collected today, whether medical images, doctor’s notes, or lab tests. Our day-to-day work covers cancer detection and treatment planning, as well as a wide range of other high-impact medical issues.