HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with the Marketing Operations team to develop scalable programs and processes for demand generation teams.
You’ll lead efforts to ensure all campaign operations run smoothly, including managing support for campaign tracking, reporting, and analysis, web analytics, testing and optimization, cross-channel analysis segmentation, and data integration across platforms.
As a key strategic member of the Marketing Operations team, you’ll support the Global Business Campaigns team with relevant, accurate campaign insights to monitor the health of their business and pipeline, and keep both Sales & Marketing teams accountable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related
- 5+ years experience with Eloqua, Marketo, or Salesforce (Salesforce or Marketo admin experience is a plus)
- Creative and analytical mindset - you’re able to unravel and solve complex business process issues
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Self starter with a real passion for building and troubleshooting
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.