Expected Salary$23 - $27 per hour
Job DescriptionBolt's people are its most valuable resource, and as the Recruiting Coordinator, you'll work closely with the founders and company leadership to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. You’ll work with Recruiters to identify sourcing needs and build the strongest hiring funnels.
Ideal candidates can contribute broadly across recruiting by helping to build process, institute best practices, and increase our efficiency. This role is contract to start, with the opportunity to potentially go full-time depending on need and performance.
We're seeking a Recruiting Coordinator with at least one year of relevant work experience. Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail, the ability to multitask and manage competing priorities, and flexibility to adjust to last minute changes while maintaining an exceptional candidate experience are essential to this role.
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish.
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates.
- Coordinate travel for non-local candidates.
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews.
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System.
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms and by targeted networking.
- 1+ year of relevant work experience (executive assistant, talent coordinator, hr coordinator, etc.)
- Incredibly organized and attentive to detail
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positivity and commitment to creating an exceptional candidate experience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) temp-to-perm contract position based in San Francisco, CA.
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.