Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping New England’s largest energy delivery company find an Accounting Assitant to assist with processing payments, property tax filings, and other tasks associated with day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will be proficient with Microsoft Excel and have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position that will be fully remote until offices reopen.
As Accounting Assistant, you will:
- Assist with processing payments, property tax filings, abatements, and filing of tax returns.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes and financial statements.
- Complete a variety of tasks associated with day-to-day operations.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or a closely-related field preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Berlin, CT. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen. Candidates must be local to the Berlin, CT area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.