HireArt is looking to hire a Communications Writer - Email Marketing to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco Office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for creating email-acquisition campaigns to support key teams that focus on building successful programs to acquire new hosts.
A successful candidate is comfortable moving quickly and changing directions, all without sacrificing the quality of the work. You'll need to create and enforce content-creation processes that drive projects forward while allowing stakeholders to contribute feedback. You'll need to identify efficiencies, share information, and ensure that distributed stakeholders are working in lockstep, so that the positioning of hosting on Airbnb is consistent around the world.
- Create compelling and impactful copy to drive action and engagement. Email will be the primary tactic but requires the ability to write for 360 degree implementation across multiple channels (blog posts, landing pages, in product notifications, etc)
- Develop positioning for various segments of hosts
- Audit the host experience to identify which communications touch points should be altered, refreshed, and optimized
- Create and regularly optimize email templates that field teams will use to bring new supply onto the platform
- Bachelor's Degree
- Writing samples and/or portfolio to share
- 2+ years experience writing for marketing initiatives, in acquisition preferred
- Experience writing with the channel of email, with a clear understanding of current email best practices, and nuances needed for this tactic
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Flexibility, agility, and adaptability, yet relentless in the production of good work
- True partnership mentality, can dig into details to develop strategy before writing copy
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.