Expected Pay Rate:$75.00 - $85.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a C++ Software Engineer to work on a software model for compression projects. The ideal candidate will have extensive C++ experience along with experience working with image and video processing pipelines.
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will:
- Help conduct experiments and collect data for compression research.
- Maintain build (Makefile, Visual Studio) and help with integration into other subsystems.
- Implement scripts to analyze logs and visualize results.
- 5+ years industrial experience with C/C++
- Experience working with image/video processing pipelines and codecs
- Experience with source control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Experience building and maintaining build projects (Make, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Experience with DSP, communication theory, and network protocol
- Experience with Python scripting
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt. This position will be remote and is open to U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.