Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday. Part-time until June, then full-time until contract end
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest home-sharing marketplace find an Internal Logistics Coordinator to provide planning, support, coordination, and troubleshooting for 100+ employees who will be visiting Japan in support of the company's new partnership with the Olympics and Paralympics.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years relevant experience, advanced presentation skills, and the willingness/ability to travel.
As Internal Logistics Coordinator, you will:
- Support and document various projects related to employees' travel to Japan.
- Track project progress in project management software.
- Communicate with key stakeholders, providing regular updates on event milestones, deadlines, challenges, and progress.
- Employ effective follow-up systems to ensure deadlines are being met.
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of relevant experience (e.g. administrative support, hospitality, travel, concierge support)
- Advanced presentation skills (Google Docs, Keynote, Excel)
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn and master project management software (Airtable)
- Strong work ethic, exhibiting professionalism, respect for confidentiality, and strong inter-personal and -cultural skills
- Demonstrate outstanding proactive and multi-tasking abilities
- Incredibly organized, paying acute attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Japanese speaker a plus but not required
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract position through HireArt. From February to May 2020, the role will be part-time (20 hours per week) and based exclusively in San Francisco. From May to September 2020, it will be full-time (40 hours per week) and will require two multi-week trips to Japan.