Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$25.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Via hire a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to bring the very best talent to Via. Working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition team, you will play an integral role in scaling the company as it grows.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will own the entire candidate experience -- as the face of Via's Talent team, you'll coordinate each step of the interview cycle from start to finish, ensuring a smooth, professional, and high-quality experience for all candidates.
This is a great opportunity for someone who's interested in learning the ins and outs of a high-functioning recruiting process and how to build strong teams. Partnering with a wide range of teams here, you'll make an impact across the company through the relationships you build both internally and externally.
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will:
- Be the "front door" for all candidates, crafting an exceptional experience throughout the recruiting process (and always be thinking of ways to enhance it).
- Manage Via's constantly growing and changing interview calendar to enable us to achieve our hiring goals.
- Initiate and manage communication of logistics throughout the candidate journey, from initial outreach after they apply, to coordinating interviews at the Via office.
- Engage and activate candidates; cultivate relationships and follow up throughout the interview process.
- Recommend and drive process improvements and documentation.
- Manage workflows within our applicant tracking system and update it with all notes and relevant information.
- Hold interviewers and hiring managers accountable for entering feedback and making timely decisions.
- From time to time, review résumés and applications, make candidate recommendations and conduct initial phone screens.
- Equipped with 1+ years of professional work experience
- Able to work at a lightning-fast pace (recruiting for a company growing this quickly requires a bias toward action)
- Solution-oriented, reliable and able to anticipate both candidate and hiring-team needs
- A true brand ambassador who loves telling people about Via
- A detail-oriented and an organizational powerhouse
- Super comfortable in a people-focused role - you interact naturally with others and can communicate with anyone
- An unfailing follow-upper who can push people for feedback and do what's necessary to move the recruiting process forward
- A stickler for process (after all, you'll be driving ours)
- Bonus points for experience with Greenhouse and Google Suite, the recruiting industry, or with managing calendars for multiple people
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position based in New York, NY. Via is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We're building revolutionary technology that's changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that's friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We've provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we'd love to hear from you!
For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.