Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 12 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a part-time Editorial Writer to research, write, and edit original editorial articles for the company's blog. The ideal candidate will be an excellent writer with an interest in tech and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
As an Editorial Writer, you will:
- Identify sources and conduct interviews and analyze data for important quantitative facts.
- Be informed about relevant topics to provide context and establish expertise.
- Create and produce high-quality content, driving traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Apply and maintain consistency with company voice and content standards.
- Edit for clarity while achieving consistent voice and organization.
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, or a related field
- Proficient in writing, editing, and researching
- Ability to craft article ideas that are well-researched, relevant, and in line with content strategic goals
- Knowledge of online writing best practices
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet and juggle multiple deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Link to portfolio of writing samples
Commitment: This is a part-time (12 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.