Expected Salary$26 - $30 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Triage Specialist Lead to work on-site at our client’s Austin offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll coordinate training schedules, lead team meetings, manage workload distribution, and effectively learn and apply policies.
We’re seeking a Triage Specialist Lead who has experience leading small operations teams, ideally in a fast-paced environment. You’re also positive, highly motivated, technically savvy, and able to solve problems under pressure.
- General administrative tasks such as scheduling trainings, booking conference rooms, taking attendance, etc. for the immediate team as well as broader organization.
- Conduct and lead weekly or bi-weekly team meetings.
- Monitor queue volumes and oversee workload distribution.
- Field policy and administrative questions from the team.
- Enforce SLAs by reviewing and taking action accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in operations, ideally in a Tech or Fortune 500 company
- Experience working in high volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience overseeing teams of 5-10+ people
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure
- Able to quickly learn and implement workflows and policies
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy, passion and good sense of humor
- Tech savvy with advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience with ticketing systems is a plus
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.