HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide administrative support in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, including high-volume calendaring, logistics coordination, expense reporting, and event planning.
- Coordinate both internal and external conference calls, meetings, and events.
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for leads.
- Set up travel and accommodations for leads.
- Coordinate special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years in an administrative support role with startup and/or hyper-growth organization
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Passion for helping your leads and their team as it scales
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as Google Suite e-mail/calendar/doc skills
Commitment: This is a 9 month contract.