Expected Salary$28.00 - $32.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s San Mateo office on a temp-to-perm basis. In this role, you'll support our client’s aggressive plans for growth and a variety of other Talent activities. The ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for recruiting.
This is a full-time, W-2 contract position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future semiconductor industry in this high-tech, global startup company, while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers. This role also offer the opportunity to grow into a permanent position.
- Support full-cycle recruitment: posting, sourcing, interviewing, and offer letter generation.
- Assist Talent team and Hiring Managers with interview scheduling.
- Handle pre-boarding tasks including checking references.
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of ATS.
- Provide recruitment metrics and assist with reporting processes.
- Assist in maintaining and updating job posts and job descriptions.
- Undertake tasks as they are assigned related to strategic initiatives.
- Assist the HR team with ad-hoc duties and projects.
- 3+ years experience in talent acquisition
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Flexibility to take on different tasks as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy
- Experience in scheduling/calendar management a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt, based in San Mateo, CA.