HireArt is looking to hire a Special Project Researcher - Volume Host Team to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with the Volume Hosts team to research existing hosts on Airbnb and help categorize them for a new program.
- Identify, research, and log potential hosts for this program
- Develop a set of criteria for and an overall understanding of target hosts
- Develop communication and account management strategies
- Work with Market Managers and Program Managers to ensure success of this host population and roll-out of recommendations
- Drive Market Manager's efforts by drafting new, and organizing existing content
- Work collaboratively with the internal teams to align on ongoing operational needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in account management is ideal
- Deep attention to detail
- Excellent overall research skills, from plan through execution
- Data-driven approach to learning, with strong analytical ability
- Strong communication skills, with ability to collaborate
- Exemplary work ethic, a “get-it-done” attitude, and high personal accountability
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.