Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:5 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest growing rideshare company find a Payroll Analyst to lead and own global payroll strategy. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years’ experience with payroll and ADP systems, as well as experience running payroll for multinational organizations.
As Payroll Analyst, you will:
- Act as system administrator to update and maintain ADP GlobalView and ADP Celergo.
- Ensure accurate, compliant, and timely payroll processing for domestic and international locations.
- Record transactions in a dedicated payroll bank account (payroll, benefits expense, FSA/HSA/commuter transactions, 401K, stock exercises).
- Partner with third-party payroll providers to provide strategic direction on business needs and issues related to payroll.
- Work closely with third-party payroll providers to ensure that all monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax filings are met.
- Ensure all local statutory payroll and fringe benefit reporting requirements are met.
- Perform and review monthly payroll close duties, including the preparation/review of period-end accruals and monthly journal entries for all payroll and benefits; preparation/review of reconciliations of payroll accounts; and preparation of month-end flux analysis for all payroll accounts.
- Maintain internal control policies, procedures, and compliance with respect to the payroll process.
- Facilitate and perform regular payroll audits and prepare supporting schedules for external auditors.
- 6+ years’ experience using ADP payroll systems
- Direct experience implementing ADP Celegro
- 6+ years’ experience with U.S. payroll in a multi-state environment
- 3+ years of global payroll experience as single point of contact
- 2+ experience in leading the end-to-end payroll process for a multinational organization
- Experience preparing and filing US multi-state
- Ability to prioritize and work under very tight deadlines
- Effective problem solver with strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to function in a highly confidential environment
- Ability to effectively analyze large amounts of data and present key findings to leadership
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting, and finance
- Experience using Oracle, NetSuite, and HR(Workday) systems strongly preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.