Expected Salary$46 - $50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Technical Writer - Internationalization to work on-site at Facebook’s Seattle office. In this role, you’ll write conceptual and procedural documentation for translators using Facebook’s internal translation tools.
- Create clear, succinct instructional content that enables Facebook translators to use and understand tools.
- Learn translation tool systems.
- Create and manage doc plans.
- Work with subject matter experts (engineers, designers, program managers) to understand workflows and objectives.
- Work with authoring tools and a CMS (content management system).
- Manage multiple writing projects projects with short deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience writing, proofreading and editing content for technical systems
- The ability to produce and organize clear, accurate content
- Experience with authoring tools such as XML, HTML, Markdown, and content management systems
- Experience with managing content projects and deadlines
- Experience with instructional design, internationalization and translation, and/or multimedia experience preferred
Commitment: This is an 11 mo. contract.