Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Litigation/Regulatory Lawyer to manage a portfolio of the company litigation matters across the globe. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience, particularly in patent litigation.
As the third lawyer in the small but mighty litigation/regulatory team, you’ll manage a mixture of active litigation matters, with a particular emphasis on patent infringement cases. You’ll also counsel the company on a range of issues, including resolving pre-litigation disputes with other businesses and advising the commercial team as they negotiate contracts.
As Litigation/Regulatory Lawyer, you will:
- Work independently to manage a portfolio of the company's litigation matters across the globe.
- Partner with outside counsel to achieve excellent outcomes and maintain budgets by driving strategy, reviewing briefs, finding internal information, preparing witnesses, etc.
- Resolve pre-litigation disputes, including those with vendors and customers across the globe.
- Advise the commercial team on dispute resolution and other contract questions.
- 3+ years of experience, particularly in patent litigation
- Self-starter who can tackle new and unfamiliar problems independently
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage high-impact projects
- Experience with laws affecting online services, such as consumer protection laws, global privacy law, data security laws, Section 230(c), and constitutional law high integrity, strong ethics, and an unflappable demeanor preferred
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Admitted to the California Bar, with a distinctive academic record
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.