Expected Pay Rate:$16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Job DescriptionHireArt is helping our client hire a highly motivated Administrative Assistant who will ensure a seamless day-to-day office experience for visitors, clients, and coworkers.
The ideal candidate is organized, proactive, and a great problem-solver. You also bring excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Spanish.
As Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Assist visitors and oversee daily office operations.
- Assist the team lead in managing employees' schedules.
- Work as a liaison between teams.
- Oversee and supports prior work authorization procedures.
- Complete vehicle inspections and provide thorough documentation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent support.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar
- Exceptional customer service skills, ideally with previous experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience in the auto industry is a plus
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, reliable, and a great team player
- Strong sense of judgment and discretion with sensitive material
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with various office/computer programs, including typing (60+ WPM), Microsoft Office, Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), digital file management, and internet research