HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll respond to a variety of customer requests, ensuring issues are resolved satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
We’re seeking candidates who are bright, diligent, and passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience. Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment are also essential to this role.
- Provide outstanding customer support, resolving a variety of requests and escalating issues as needed.
- Answer complex customer questions, sometimes without clear answers, sensitively and in a timely manner.
- Prepare related documents and trouble tickets, and update internal databases with ticket status, noting any issues, etc.
- Identify and communicate any trends you’re seeing to help improve products and processes.
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience working with ticketing software (Zendesk, Jira, etc.)
- Comfortable working with and maintaining digital databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously grow and learn
- Proactive and self-directed but also great at collaborating
- Ability to make well-reasoned judgments quickly, while navigating ambiguity
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.