Expected Salary$15.00 - $20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Denver office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you’ll ensure an exceptional day-to-day experience for office leadership and staff, clients, and visitors and guests.
This is a part-time (20-25 hours per week), ongoing contract position with a typical schedule of Monday-Friday, 1pm - 5pm.
You’ll support the tracking and management of key initiatives for the CEO, Office Manager, and surrounding teams, and manage high volume calendars, travel logistics, and other diverse projects.
We’re looking for someone with a background in administration who is proactive, resourceful, and highly organized. The ideal candidate is also a strong communicator and relationship builder who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the daily appointment calendar and prepare agendas for regular and special meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, conferences, and other logistics, and follow through to confirm accurate bookings and meeting details.
- Perform diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring comprehensive skill and knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- Conduct research to assist executive with inquiries or issues.
- Provide superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of administrative services to ensure quality work.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Knowledgeable in office practices and procedures
- Excellent customer relationship skills and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal)
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic, and objectivity
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent typing and keyboard skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (20-25 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Denver, CO. A typical schedule is Monday-Friday, 1pm - 5pm, with additional hours as needed.