Expected Salary$25 - $28 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Social Impact Consultant - Magical Trips to work on-site at Airbnb on a contract basis. The role will be supporting the development of Airbnb's Social Impact Experiences division, which connects travelers and locals to a cause through activities hosted by nonprofits. You will be working to support growth of Social Impact Experiences across San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. In this role you'll be building the host community of nonprofit partners, by engaging with their staff and using your creativity to ensure that all experiences they create have the highest quality and are truly unique to the market. You will work closely with Trips Market Managers and the Social Impact Experiences team to ensure success.
- Engage world-class nonprofit experience partners and hosts and ensure they're delivering recurring, high-quality experiences
- Provide a high level of account management to ensure nonprofit partners are satisfied with their engagement with Airbnb's community and platform
- Ensure market growth by adding at least 10 Social Impact Experiences to the platform in each market
- Lead sourcing and lead generation by leveraging your existing knowledge of NGOs and local connections, and cultivating a list of top NGOs that will align well with the Trips platform.
- Connect and engage with your leads through email outreach, intro calls, 1:1's and MeetUps
- Experience coaching: answering follow up questions and coaching your leads to help their experiences take shape; ensuring what they are working towards will meet our quality guidelines and social impact guidelines
- Bringing partners to the finish line: success is a nonprofit partner listing a qualifying trip, signing up for an introduction and preparing to go live.
- Vetting and reviewing all social impact partners and hosts that are applying in a given market. You'll use quality standards and guidelines along with your judgment to decide which ones truly represent the character and uniqueness of the market.
- Own the feedback loop to ensure nonprofits and their hosts receive regular feedback and performance overviews as well as serve as PoC for their questions or concerns
- Continue to act as an advocate for your nonprofit partners and their unique set of needs
- You care about social impact and will help nonprofits leverage Airbnb's platform for success
- You have great people skills and will be quick to earn the trust of our nonprofit partners
- You have a growth mindset. You think and act like an entrepreneur. You are scrappy and goal driven.
- You are flexible and able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- You will be on the road up to 75% of the time, covering multiple markets
- You are strategic and analytical in your thinking
- You are able to work in a cross-functional environment
- Minimum bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in business development or account management
Commitment: This role is a 7 month contract role with the potential to extend beyond that.