Expected Salary$17.00 - $21.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service Associate to work on-site at Fernish's Seattle warehouse facility on an ongoing contract basis. This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and requires weekend availability.
In this role, you'll work with a close-knit, collaborative group of operations professionals, guided by a mission to modernize the furniture rental business. As Customer Service Associate, you'll work with the Operations team to cover areas of customer service, furniture assembly and delivery, and inventory and warehouse management.
This is a huge opportunity in terms of scope of ownership -- plus you have the opportunity to grow within the Ops organization!
- Be the face of Fernish with clients in their homes.
- Inventory Management, including receiving inbound deliveries from suppliers, and matching BOL’s against PO’s before receiving into inventory.
- Assembling furniture, delivering and staging customer orders.
- Double and triple-checking customer orders before they go out the door.
- Constant contact with the operations team to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Help build and constantly provide feedback on the entire customer experience.
What to expect:
- You’ll be on your feet, on the road, and in client’s homes - wear comfy shoes!
- Lifting heavy (up to 100lbs) items, with the help of other team members on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse experience
- Furniture assembly knowledge/experience
- Proficient with power tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely
- Attention to detail
- Tech savvy and comfortable using Google Spreadsheets
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Positive attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Management, Supply Chain or similar
- 2+ years related work experience
- Furniture cleaning and/or refurb experience
- Forklift License
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position based in Seattle, WA. This role requires weekend availability.
Our story is the same as yours: a lot of moving, a lot of expenses, and a lot of headaches. We started this company to make furniture simple - there when you want it and gone when you don't. Fernish is a furniture subscription service for your home - we create a flexible and inspired home experience for an increasingly mobile society. https://fernish.co/