Expected Salary$40 - $44 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Payments Content Strategist to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll partner with the Payments—Billing Experience team to help create and maintain new features and payment experiences as well as related efforts in trust, compliance, and localization. This is a full-time, 10-month contract position with the potential to convert to a FT position.
As Payments Content Strategist, you’ll work with designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to plan and create the content for social media products, continually improve that content, and evolve the company’s voice and content standards.
You're perfect for this role if you can be highly versatile and plan and draft content for web, mobile, and app interfaces including flows, tours, transactional emails and launch education materials; apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of work; love both high-level strategy, hands-on drafting and editing for web and experiences; and can thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, draft, edit, test and improve content including language, up-sells, calls to action, notifications, transactional emails, launch education materials, navigation, and other content throughout the social media platform.
- Help apply and maintain consistency in content standards, evolve the company voice, and elevate the overall quality of work.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates, and promote content strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years writing content for web or mobile experiences
- Portfolio or work samples that demonstrate experience across content types (interfaces, microcopy, style guides, launch content, etc.)
- Experience developing content strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fast learner with ability to multitask
- Experience with social products a plus
- Information architecture or responsive content experience a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 10-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This position has potential to convert to a FT role.