Expected Salary$50 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager to work on-site at Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG)'s Jersey City office on a contract basis. We're seeking a team-oriented, highly-motivated candidate to join ICG's Human Resources team and lead recruitment efforts.
Due to rapid growth, the company has a need for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager with the proven ability to attract top talent and be a strategic partner in providing solutions. This individual will work directly with the senior leadership team, hiring managers and the broader Human Resources team to support their talent management needs.
This is an exciting time to join the ICG HR team! Over the last year the team has grown by 30%, with plans to grow by 30% again this year. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager within the insurance industry to contribute to continued, rapid expansion.
Manage the Hiring Process
- Lead all recruitment efforts, coordinating HR colleagues and hiring managers to ensure a successful process for each hire.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the recruiting process, providing guidance for team.
- members on key elements such as sourcing, screening and closing candidates.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state requirements with regards to all recruiting efforts and communications.
- Review and provide feedback on recruiting materials and internal forms.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system.
- Partner with colleagues to negotiate and develop offer structures for all candidate levels.
- Provide support to candidates throughout the process, including answers to questions on benefits, salary, work culture, etc.
- Manage relocation of candidates.
- Develop a comprehensive talent pipeline infrastructure that can be leveraged for current or future roles.
- Establish a network of strong relationships with industry groups and associations.
- Optimize presence on, and use of, digital channels to source candidates, including social media, job posting boards, and internally managed channels.
- Identify and participate in employment events, such as career fairs.
- Develop marketing collateral to enhance recruiting efforts.
- Identify, develop relationships with, and manage the selection and use of third party search firms.
- Develop and oversee an on-campus recruiting program.
Enhance Recruitment Process & Systems
- Proactively and continuously identify opportunities for improvement across all areas of recruitment.
- Ensure the company’s recruitment forms and processes are effectively executed.
- Review current recruiting systems and identify enhancements and / or new systems required.
- Build consensus among key stakeholders across the organization for process enhancements.
- Streamline and improve necessary documentation.
Provide Strategic Leadership
- Produce forecasts for future talent needs.
- Determine key performance indicators and generate reports to track results.
- Leverage data and competitor research to drive talent acquisition.
- Help effectively recruit, coach, develop and evaluate fellow HR team members.
- Manage budget for recruiting collateral, job board postings, search firms, digital advertisements and other recruiting expenses.
- Develop and lead trainings related to talent acquisition.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting
- 3+ years’ experience managing HR staff
- Experience in sourcing positions in the P&C insurance, Accounting or Technology industries preferred
- Proficient in HR information systems and applicant tracking systems (e.g., iCIMS)
- Knowledge of US employment laws and regulations
- Expert knowledge of various interviewing techniques and candidate sourcing platforms
- Highly refined human relations skills
- Has developed a strong network through industry contacts, associations, search firms, etc.
- Detail-oriented and methodical approach to problem solving
- Able to prioritize effectively and deliver results
- Strong affinity for collaboration, with a track record of being effective as both a team leader and a team player
Commitment: This is a full-time, temp-to-perm contract position based in Jersey City, NJ.
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is an innovative insurance portfolio manager and solutions provider. Through our subsidiaries, SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers, we provide insurance products and software solutions for the residential property and casualty insurance market.
SageSure Insurance Managers is the largest independent residential property managing general underwriter in the United States. We are committed to providing property insurance solutions in America's most challenging markets. We offer 33 products in 12 states, serving more than 160,000 policyholders while managing more than $200 million in written premium. For more information on SageSure, visit www.sagesure.com.
Insight Catastrophe Managers offers Program Administration and Decision Support Services that provide analytics, insights and technology for insurance carriers across the country. We set the standard for property risk management by providing our clients with a complete suite of tools for real-time profitability analysis of catastrophe-exposed property risks. Our Decision Support Services have been used to analyze the profitability of millions of catastrophe-exposed properties.
Since our founding in 2005, ICG has grown significantly to a team of more than 200 energetic problem solvers working together to create and deliver innovative solutions in the property insurance industry. We have career opportunities for professionals who are optimistic, driven and dependable. Our offices are located in Jersey City, NJ; Mount Laurel, NJ; Tallahassee, FL; Houston, TX; Cheshire, CT and Cincinnati, OH. For more information, visit www.icg360.com.