Via is looking for experienced Proposal Writers to collaborate with our Business Development team on the production of winning proposals and responses to client requests.
Successful Proposal Writers will assist in analyzing incoming requests, coordinating internal flow of information, resources, and proposal inputs, and ensuring the integrity and compliance of all proposal documentation and submissions.
This position requires a positive and proactive attitude, as well as an intuitive understanding of technology, software solutions and services.
- Craft persuasive commercial- and government-focused sales proposals and responses to client requests, including RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs.
- Collaborate effectively with members of the Business Development team as well as work cross-functionally with other Via teams.
- Create proposal outlines and identify critical information.
- Request and organize responses from internal customers.
- Project manage tasks through completion.
- Bachelor’s degree and excellent academic achievement
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Experience writing proposals and/or technical documentation preferred
- Experience in technical writing and/or software and service solutions preferred.
- Strong knowledge of software technologies and ability to effectively communicate with technical subject-matter experts and translate into non-technical material are pluses.
- Strong attention to detail. Proven success with copyediting and proofreading.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Flexible schedule necessary to work the hours needed to meet non-negotiable deadlines without losing effectiveness or quality
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position based in New York, NY.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle.
First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.