Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 per hour
Schedule:20 hours per week, Monday-Friday, scheduled during regular business hours
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping our client hire a part-time Payment Specialist (Collections). Our client is an early-stage NYC-based FinTech startup that is building solutions that allow users to pay bills on their own schedule.
As Payment Specialist (Collections), you’ll be a part of the customer service team that plays a critical role in providing users with a world-class experience.
We’re helping to grow the customer service team with self-starters that are ready to be coached, able to work remotely, and who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a part-time contract position with an expected duration of 2
months, and a typical schedule of 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday,
scheduled during regular business hours. This position is fully remote.
Candidates local to the NYC area are desired.
As Payment Specialist (Collections), you will:
- Bring an optimistic and friendly approach to effectively assisting customers.
- Be proactive at finding solutions for payment related issues.
- Use effective and innovative strategies to reach out to customers and encourage their interaction.
- Monitor customer inquiries in real-time and reply quickly by email or phone.
- Work closely with internal teams to provide customer feedback to promote improvements.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Technology savvy and familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Able to develop positive empathetic relationships with customers and peers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding task and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A coachable self-starter and problem solver who can thrive in ambiguity
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Experience in collections preferred
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), 2-month contract position staffed via HireArt. This position is fully remote, with shifts scheduled Monday-Friday during typical business hours. Candidates local to the NYC area are desired.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.