Location:Los Angeles, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$34.00 - $39.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find an Entertainment Operations Associate to triage operational issues and help drive solutions for Entertainment Partnerships verticals. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative problem solver with 3+ years’ in online operations or similar.
As Entertainment Operations Associate, you will:
- Work cross-functionally to triage operational issues and help drive solutions for Entertainment Partnerships verticals.
- Assist partner managers across TV, film, streaming, and digital media organizations on high-value partners operational needs, such as escalating issues and communicating status internally to partner managers.
- Align with product and operations teams to act as an expert on specific media products.
- Offer high-touch solutions based on familiarity with product launch status and bugs.
- Serve as an internal advocate in connecting teams to product and operational solutions.
- Support entertainment talent organizations and liaise with partner managers and other internal stakeholders to ensure that partners have the best possible experience on the platform.
- Proactively advocate for partners internally and push issues toward resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in online operations, consulting, or account, partner, or project management
- Communication and presentation experience and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for the company
- Experience working cross-functionally both internally and externally
- Experience solving problems in a collaborative environment
- Experience prioritizing when juggling multiple responsibilities on behalf of multiple partners
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Los Angeles, CA. Candidates in both LA and New York are welcome to apply.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.