Expected Salary$90 - $94 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Training Content Strategist to work on-site at our client’s New York City or Menlo Park offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll focus on developing a knowledge-sharing curriculum to scale global alliances and partnerships.
You’ll develop curriculum to help give people and businesses the power to build community and bring the world closer together, enable a deep understanding of the capabilities of company apps and services offered, and inspire partners to contribute solutions that drive clients’ business objectives.
We’re seeking candidates with experience developing knowledge sharing curriculum in an agency, consulting firm or a sales environment. The ideal candidate is also a strategic and creative thinker, a resourceful problem-solver, and able to thrive in ambiguity.
- Develop an externally facing training, including a specialty-focused curriculum for distinct consulting firm audiences.
- Scaling existing global solutions that support the digital transformation and growth of an industry sector while mapping partner capabilities.
- Launch and manage a partner communications program designed to increase awareness of relevant product launches, news announcements, and future partnership opportunities.
- 10+ years professional experience (marketing, media, consulting experience preferred)
- Exceptional project management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel are essential
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 10-month contract position based in New York, NY or Menlo Park, CA.