Expected Salary$44 - $47 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Program Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for coordinating internal cross-functional teams to achieve operational goals.
We're seeking an experienced Program Manager who is passionate and energized about implementing operational rigor. You have exceptional project management skills, are able to communicate and partner effectively with leadership and diverse teams, and are comfortable with data analytics.
You're biased toward action, can think strategically and adapt quickly, and can rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization.
- Work with a range of internal partners to execute on operational goals that support the Platform Partnerships organization.
- Support teams with developing data requirements for performance measurement & reporting.
- Work with product, engineers, and partnership teams to implement dashboards relevant for all levels of the organization.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key performance metrics.
- Manage ticketing task queues as well as the on-boarding process for leads.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in program management
- Strong project management and operational efficiency experience
- Experience thinking strategically about issues and formulating recommendations and action plans
- Able to execute independently
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational, analytical, and relationship-building skills
Commitment: This is a 1-year contract.