Expected Pay Rate:$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Schedule:40 hours per week
HireArt is helping our client hire a skilled Sr. Auto Installation Technician. Our client is a fast-growing startup focused on helping ride-share drivers create an exceptional experience for customers.
As Sr. Auto Installation Technician, you’ll manage a team of technicians and lead efforts in installing vehicle hardware, performing manual testing, and ensuring the quality of work.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with experience in both vehicle repair/servicing and managing a team.
As Sr. Auto Installation Technician, you will:
- Install and service hardware for cars.
- Perform manual testing procedures against software and hardware.
- Positive relationship management to handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products.
- Educate the team and customers on services and technology related to the car.
- Coach other technicians to achieve department financial and productivity goals.
- Ensure work quality, performance and materials meet required schedules and expectations.
- Manage and handle team schedule.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Multitask while upholding quality and integrity of work.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- $25/month student loan contribution (if applicable)
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package (unmatched)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- ASE/MECP/MESA Certification or strong equivalent experience
- 5+ years of vehicle service and repair experience, including experience with installing car amps or A/B video equipment
- Previous team lead/management experience
- Ability to lift equipment up to 50lbs
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time, ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Atlanta, GA.
HireArt is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.