Expected Pay Rate:$16.00 per hour
Schedule:15-25 hours/week, Monday-Friday. Must be able to work 6:30am-1:00pm shift or 12:30pm-7:15pm shift.
HireArt is helping a leader in autonomous vehicle technology hire Fleet Attendants to help ensure all customers have a safe, clean, professional, and enjoyable experience.
The ideal candidate is a safe and experienced driver, highly organized and attentive to detail, and customer-oriented with a passion for new technologies.
Hired contractors will receive a $300 signing bonus paid out bi-weekly over the course of their first two months of employment.
As Fleet Attendant, you will:
- Interact on a daily basis with riders and company operations.
- Make suggestions on how to improve vehicle feel, comfort, and overall experience.
- Check the safety condition of vehicles daily.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles at regular intervals or as needed.
- Operate according to traffic safety procedures and safe driving practices.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Adhere to COVID-19 protocols to maintain a health environment for all employees, clients and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- 3+ years of driving experience with a clean driving record
- Comfortable with driving Autonomous Vehicles
- Methodical and process-oriented
- Organized and able to document daily summaries
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- A technical background working with electronics, mechanical components, or computers
- Previous experience in customer support
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.