Expected Salary$15.00 - $19.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service Associate to work on-site at our client's Los Angeles warehouse on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with a close-knit, collaborative group of operations professionals, guided by a their mission to modernize the furniture rental business.
You’ll manage inventory, assemble and deliver furniture, ensure the accuracy of all outgoing orders, and contribute to ongoing improvements.
We’re seeking candidates who can multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Experience in a warehouse or furniture assembly environment is a plus.
The Operations team covers Customer Service, Customer Delivery, Inventory Management, and Warehouse Management, so this is a huge opportunity in terms of scope of ownership - plus you have opportunity to grow within the organization!
- Be the face of Fernish with clients in their homes.
- Inventory Management, including receiving inbound deliveries from suppliers, and matching BOL’s against PO’s before receiving into inventory.
- Assembling furniture, selivering and staging customer orders.
- Double and triple-checking customer orders before they go out the door.
- Constant contact with the operations team to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Help build and constantly provide feedback on the entire customer experience.
What to expect:
- You’ll be on your feet, on the road, and in client’s homes - wear comfy shoes!
- Lifting heavy (up to 100lbs) items, with the help of other team members on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse experience
- Knowledge in furniture assembly
- Experience with power tools
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely
- Tech savvy and comfortable using Google Spreadsheets
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Positive attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Management, Supply Chain or similar
- 2+ years related work experience
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Forklift License
- Furniture cleaning and/or refurb experience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position based in Los Angeles, CA. Weekend availability may be required.
Our story is the same as yours: a lot of moving, a lot of expenses, and a lot of headaches. We started this company to make furniture simple - there when you want it and gone when you don't. Fernish is a furniture subscription service for your home - we create a flexible and inspired home experience for an increasingly mobile society. https://fernish.co/