Expected Salary$48 - $51 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll build, manage, and optimize digital ad campaigns across social media platforms.
We’re seeking candidates with experience in digital campaign management to role out new campaigns, scale existing campaigns and contribute to the team's revenue goals. The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing projects and budgets independently and execute creative strategies to optimize campaign performance.
- Build and execute ad campaigns across social media channels.
- Project manage and coordinate campaign operational efforts, including ad configuration, defining target segments, asset maintenance, and creating tracking tags.
- Monitor and and optimize audience-targeted campaigns.
- Run spot/pulse and overall campaign reports on metrics and KPIs of campaigns.
- Analyze metrics and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Manage daily budget allocations to achieve the dual goals of spending the monthly budget while systematically improving campaign performance.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years experience digital marketing, with an emphasis on managing digital ad campaigns
- Experience across multiple marketing channels
- Analytical with experience optimizing and reporting on campaign performance
- Proficient in Facebook Ads and Marketing Automation
- Experience in customer acquisition, marketing acquisition, or demand generation
- Experience targeting mobile game apps or marketing toward developers or a technical audience highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to create marketing content is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.