Expected Salary$16.00 per hour
Cargo is seeking part-time Onboarding Team Associates with bilingual fluency in Spanish and English to join their Miami team on an independent contractor basis. Cargo is a rapidly growing startup company that enables drivers to increase their earnings by providing an exceptional rideshare experience with a custom box of amenities - from snacks to earbuds.
As part of the Onboarding Team, you’ll develop an understanding of the company and how it benefits local drivers. It takes someone who is personable, can hustle and move fast, and get things done!
This is a part-time, ongoing position with approximately 20 hours per week. Shifts are typically at least four hours per day, and scheduling is flexible.
You're an ideal candidate if you have great charisma, are confident talking to strangers, and have the ability to follow through on details, manage events, and share your passion for the Cargo brand. Strong performers will be elevated into team management or full-time HQ roles quickly.
- Master your understanding of the company’s offerings and be able to clearly explain them to potential clients.
- Convert potential clients and assist with onboarding.
- Manage local onboarding events and represent the brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Recruit other Onboarding Team members.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
- A charismatic, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to get-things-done
- Must be comfortable speaking to strangers
- Flexible availability
- Local to the Miami area and able to commute to/from different onboarding events
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
- Startup experience is a plus
- Previous Marketing, Sales, or Brand Ambassador work is a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), ongoing independent contractor position based in Miami, FL.
Cargo is connecting millions of riders with millions of products, every day. Our mission is to upgrade the rideshare experience with affordable access to daily essentials and discovery goods while celebrating the driver. https://drivecargo.com/