Expected Salary$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
HireArt is looking to hire a Social Media Manager work on-site at Newport Academy’s Nashville on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll oversee all Newport Academy social media channels ensuring the overarching social strategies are adhered to in all tactical decisions.
The Social Media Manager drives the identity of the brand, ensuring it is exemplary in all messaging and branding initiatives. This role oversees, along with the CMO, all social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
The Social Media Manager will also oversee and execute content production, applying and steering the creative direction of brand messaging, ensuring content is inspirational, educational, influential, compelling, and driving engagement.
- Collaborate with CMO and Content Director on the planning and implementation of social media content strategies and brand development initiatives to drive leads, generate conversions, and tie in with overall marketing strategic initiatives.
- Strategize, produce, manage, and synchronize social media and content initiatives.
- Enact agility in messaging and deepen the brand experience online, ensuring owned, earned, and paid efforts deliver in accordance with projected growth.
- Coordinate requests for audience-appropriate visual imagery with graphic designer and content developers to enhance social media content across platforms.
- Closely monitor comments, provide proactive and engaging communication with our followers and community, and help facilitate the resolution of inquiries in a timely and creative manner.
- Collaborate on paid social media campaigns across all social media platforms, including campaign creation, budgeting, audience targeting, creative development, campaign tracking, and analytics.
- Lead planning and execution of high-visibility audience engagement opportunities.
- Remain abreast of emerging trends, changes in audiences on each platform, new features, and ways to increase audience engagement.
- Review and reflect analytics in a compelling ongoing narrative to the internal team, mining qualitative and quantitative data for recommendations and revision in strategy.
- Drive the implementation of partnerships and brand experiences, collaborating with stakeholders to develop and maintain mutually beneficial brand affiliations.
- 5+ years of leadership in Social Media, Marketing and/or Content fields, with a firm command of branding, social strategy, content strategy, communications messaging, content creation, digital know-how, publishing, and content proliferation
- Experience with organizational and social media platforms, such as Social Sprout or Hootsuite
- Leadership experience, with proven skills in communication and team cohesion to energize and activate creativity and initiative
- Excellent project management capabilities with an innovative mindset
- Proficient across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.), including Facebook Business/Ads Manager
- Impeccable written, verbal and visual aesthetic sensibilities
- Knowledge in the treatment industry a plus, but not required
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Nashville, TN.
Newport Academy is a series of evidence-based healing centers for adolescents and families struggling with mental health issues. With locations across the United States, Newport Academy offers a family-systems approach, providing gender-specific, individualized, and comprehensive holistic programs that encompass clinical therapy, academic support, and experiential practices. We treat individuals, ages 12–20, who are experiencing depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, and substance abuse. Offerings include residential treatment, intensive outpatient programming, therapeutic day schools, and day treatment. Newport Academy nurtures the physical, psychological, social, educational, and spiritual needs of adolescents and their families, from a foundation of compassionate care, clinical expertise, and unconditional love. Our primary mission is to empower teens and restore families. Experts include medical directors, psychiatrists, therapists, registered dietitians, nurses, licensed social workers, teachers, and more. www.newportacademy.com
Newport Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.