Location:San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Woven Planet hire a full-cycle Technical Recruiter to help them find talented engineers (e.g. software, simulation infrastructure, system, hardware, and system architects) to join Level 5, a diverse and talented group of software and hardware engineers who are working toward improving mobility for everyone with self-driving technology.As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for Woven Planet’s Autonomous Vehicles organization, ensuring a seamless, uniform, and incredibly positive candidate experience.
- Create a scalable process that meets the needs of our client’s growing company.
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategies for current and future needs.
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Build strong pipelines to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online/internal databases, employee referrals, and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices and market data, including the execution of recruiting processes and tools.
- Work internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers, and any relevant stakeholders, and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Partner closely with the human resources business partner (HRBP) in charge of the relevant organization.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
- Build diverse and inclusive teams.
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience (in-house and agency)
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web, social, and professional networks, etc.)
- Experience building and maintaining a broad network of professional relationships
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to operate with an incredible sense of urgency, while not compromising on attention to detail
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Autonomous tech recruiting experience is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates who are local to the Bay Area or willing to relocate there in February 2022.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
As part of Woven Planet, Level 5 has the backing of one of the world’s largest automakers, the talent to deliver on our goal, and the opportunity for near-term product impact and revenue—a combination rarely seen in the AV industry.
Level 5 is looking for doers and creative problem solvers to join us in improving mobility for everyone with self-driving technology. We’ve built a diverse and talented group of software and hardware engineers, and each has the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our self-driving stack.
Our team of more than 300 works in brand new garages and labs in Palo Alto, tests AVs at our dedicated test track in the Silicon Valley, and explores the AV industry’s most compelling research problems at our office in London. With support from more than 800 Woven Planet colleagues in Tokyo, Level 5’s work to improve the future of mobility spans the globe. And we’re moving fast — in Level 5’s first 18 months, we launched an employee pilot, and are now testing our fourth generation vehicle platform in San Francisco. Learn more at level-5.global.