Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
As Technical Artist, Augmented Reality, you will:
- Partner closely with artists and production to develop AR content and ensure their vision is realized.
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing artists and designers on asset creation, modeling, and texturing best practices.
- Quickly solve issues with cross-functional leads.
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years of experience in a technical artist, pipeline developer, or related position
- 2+ years’ experience writing GLSL shaders
- Experience with 3D gaming environments (e.g. Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.)
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games
- Experience with game profiling and optimization techniques
- Experience with Spark AR Studio preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.