HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Administrative Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide administrative support to marketing teams dedicated to creating remarkable experiences for travelers across the globe.
As Senior Administrative Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for daily calendaring and scheduling, travel coordination, event planning, expense management, and a variety of other projects. To fulfill this role, we’re seeking candidates with at least three years of similar experience.
The ideal candidate also has a passion for improvement and is able to communicate and collaborate well with diverse teams. You’re also proactive, solutions-oriented, and flexible to adapt to changing needs.
- Provide administrative support to multiple members of the leadership team, including calendar management, travel and expense management, meeting preparation and follow up, and hosting office visitors.
- Act as a thought partner to leaders to strategically align their calendars with their priorities.
- Assist with space planning for team moves and new hire seating.
- Assist in planning and own the execution of team events, off-sites, activities, and recognition
- Assist in team communications content creation including drafting team-wide emails and newsletters.
- Manage purchase orders for specific budget segments and partner with leadership and finance teams to track expenses.
- Provide support for project-related work, including gathering and organizing information, working with managers to create onboarding plans for key team members, and assisting in work related to the broader administrative population.
- Work in partnership with recruiting coordinators to schedule interviews.
- Partner closely with the Executive Assistants on tasks and projects as needed.
- Cultivate team culture and team moments.
- Build effective relationships with other teams within the company as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Experience in high-volume calendar management, budget management, and event and travel planning
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert with meeting collaboration tools
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with leadership and collaborate with colleagues to achieve goals and deliver on priorities
- Proven track record of being proactive, reliable, prepared, responsive, and eager to learn
- Strong prioritization, multitasking and time management skills
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.