HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work onsite at our client's San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be the face of the company for new employees. An ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills and is highly organized and diligent - a true host and task master.
- Manage high-volume scheduling in Google Calendar, including coordinating candidate phone interviews, on-site interviews, and follow up meetings.
- Meet with candidates, greet them on their first day, and lead welcome tours.
- Attend team meetings and transcribe notes.
- Catch dropped balls, follow up with cancellations, and help with any last minute needs.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Program or project coordination experience
- High-volume scheduling experience
- Experience in a customer/client facing role
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with Google Calendar and Docs
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.