HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work onsite at Dropbox’s San Francisco Offices on a contract basis. An ideal candidate is highly organized and diligent - a true task master!
- 80% scheduling in Google Calendar: scheduling phone interviews, on site interviews, and follow up meetings
- 10% meeting candidates, leading welcome tours, and greeting candidates on their first day
- 10% attending meetings and transcribing notes
- Firefighting! Catching dropped balls, following up with cancellations, helping with any last minute needs or emergencies
- Being the face of Dropbox for new employees
- Coordinating and scheduling experience
- Experience tracking and transcribing data and relevant information
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great people skills! You will be working with ALL personality types - you need to be great at breaking the ice!
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with Google Calendar and Google docs
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is an 11 mo. contract.