HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work onsite at our client's San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll handle everything from scheduling to hosting interviews, ensuring that candidates have an amazing experience throughout the recruiting process.
We're looking for people who are super organized, great at working with people, and skilled at getting people where they need to be at the right time. Great Recruiting Coordinators are not only passionate about building great teams, but also about being great teammates.
- Manage high-volume scheduling in Google Calendar, including coordinating candidate phone interviews, on-site interviews, and follow up meetings.
- Meet with candidates, greet them on their first day, and lead welcome tours.
- Attend team meetings and transcribe notes.
- Catch dropped balls, follow up with cancellations, and help with any last minute needs.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Program or project coordination experience
- High-volume scheduling experience
- Experience in a customer/client facing role
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with Google Calendar and Docs
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.