Location:Washington, DC, Boston, MA and New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$15.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Saturday, up to 30 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping Flair hire a Tier 1 Technical Support Agent to resolve customer issues and ensure a seamless user experience. As Tier 1 Technical Support Agent, you'll handle product bugs and issues and help the product development team improve Flair.
This is a part-time (up to 30 hours per week), remote position. A
typical schedule is 4 weekdays + Saturdays during standard EST business
hours (e.g. 8 AM - 6 PM). Candidates local to the East Coast area are desired.
An ideal candidate has experience in technical support, including IoT connection (modem, router, extender) experience, strong organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse customers and teams.
As Tier 1 Technical Support Agent, you will:
- Provide technical and product support to Flair customers via the Helpdesk platform.
- Work with customers to provide best solutions for complex problems or use cases.
- Reproduce and document customer issues.
- Collect logs and analyze data to find patterns and uncover bugs.
- Create bug reports and work with Flair team to resolve bugs or improve documentation.
- Work with team to address issues, recommend enhancements, and improve the product.
- Previous experience in technical support
- IoT connection (modem, router, extender) experience, and able to dig into fault logs to troubleshoot for clients
- Excellent customer focus
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Empathetic and patient approach helping customers
- The ability to work effectively across multiple teams
- A strong work ethic and careful attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills: be able to balance multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, plan out schedules and follow them
- Python or similar programming experience
- PostgreSQL or similar database experience
Commitment: This is a part-time, work from home (remote) 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt. A typical schedule is 30 hours per week, including Saturdays, during EST business hours. Candidates local to the East Coast area are desired.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
We’re building next-generation data-driven controls and energy management technology that bring home heating and cooling into the 21st century. Our Puck wireless thermostats and automated Smart Vents use sophisticated algorithms and real-time data to deliver automatic comfort.We’re a tight-knit group of engineers, designers, and communicators. Our engineering team has decades of experience from Channel IQ, Nest, Tesla, Microsoft and Google. We pride ourselves on our open communication, shared responsibility, and mission-driven product development. www.flair.co