Expected Salary$21 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Support Specialist to work onsite at Facebook's Mountain View offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide exceptional customer support to company executives and administrators, and contribute insights to improve products and processes.
- Provide white-glove support to workplace administrators, including C-level executives, HR leads, IT administrators, etc.
- Confidently answer tickets in a timely and accurate manner to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Stay current with process and product updates, and identify trends and opportunities for new processes to be created.
- Decipher and troubleshoot bugs, maintaining communication with Engineering teams.
- Drive to meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in customer service
- Tech and social media savvy
- Customer-focused with the ability to demonstrate understanding and empathy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical steps to a non-tech savvy audience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- A creative problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Availability to work evening and weekend hours